Saturday 2 July 2011

Roaming around London

The week that went past was mostly fun. My friend was in town,so we roamed around a lot :) Here are just some pics from here and there :)


A new restaurant of sorts called Dishoom on the Jubilee Walkway that boasts of Chowpatty food...Need to check it out sometime :)


My favourite bookshop around here. Shop is a loose term. They are mainly huge trunks full of used and very old books,paper backs, hard backs...paintings,maps...etc etc 




Images from Hyde Park. And I have absolutely no idea what that Horse is doing there...


My favourite shop in town...Disney :D


This cutie at the NatGeo store  is worth some 7000 pounds...that is about 500000 Indian rupees. 


Very "Pirates of the Caribbean' ish bottled ship at Trafalgar Square :)


The London Eye- from another perspective :D


The Parliament square and Big Ben and Westminster bridge in the rain :)


The view outside Churchill's cabinet War rooms...I loved the sky..the fellow in armor looks lopsided...lol ;)






All from St.James' Park. It was such a bright and shiny day that I just clicked away :)


There was some fancy wedding in the church in the Buckingham Palace grounds. She was the most colourful person in attendance amongst everyone else in blues and grays. I especially loved her hat...it reminded me of some deep sea animal :)


Feline statues outside the Tower of London.


The very distinguished London Landmark,the Tower Bridge...the sky looks stormy whilst it was actually a bright day.


There is nothing but office buildings there...I just liked the way they look ;)


The beach of sorts that bank Thames. Just an example of my water fetish. I was born in an Earth sign in a land of 44 rivers ,bordered by the Arabian sea, and home of countless lagoons and lakes...and I am forever attracted to water... When I feel land locked,I traipse through the walkways that lead me to Water... And I could sit watching them for hours and hours...

P.S- I know this is a bit too long...I just went nuts...lol ;)

2 comments:

  1. I like the horse and the cutie looks like its farting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lol...all the sights I wanted to show you..but for our innate laziness ;)

    ReplyDelete