Wednesday 6 July 2011

Random Randomness :)

It is raining here... With every drop that falls on earth, its thirst is quenched a little...like the little drops of water that make up the mighty ocean. 

I love watching the rain. Its like every drop of rain has a story to tell, of the light years it spent on the air...as a bit of vapour, as an ice drop.....travelling around on the wind's tail...finally falling on earth...as rain...Boy...I'm going a bit too far with all the imagining,aren't I? :)

Anyway...Its just one of those days...I wanted to go for a walk, but I was actually too lazy to do so..and timely rain saved me from the trouble ;)So am just slouching under the duvet,arguing to myself whether or not to go make tea...and watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S...for the thousandth time!!!

On a totally different note...I am so so dying to get a tattoo :) I just can't bring myself to actually go and get it done... I've been postponing my fifth and final ear stud for like four months :)

I think I'll go make that tea after all :)

P.S: I'm blogging because I have absolutely nothing else to do!!! Feel free to not read this post...lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment