Monday 4 July 2011

I felt my heart breaking as I read his last message. There goes my happily ever after,I thought. I read it twice, thrice...My brain just couldn't take in its meaning...the words were looking like ugly black beetles on my white screen. The only sound I could hear was my heart picking up its beats...beating faster and faster as if it was going to break open my rib cage. I picked up my phone to dial my "ami dans le besoin". My hand was shaking so bad my phone fell off it. The shiver spread to the rest of my body. I tried to stand,but couldn't. I lay on my bed and tried to think...it seemed like my nervous system was on strike. I wanted to shout,to cry,to do anything but lie there. I just couldn't. As the shivering subsided,I felt my conscious go blank. Everything was dark again. My last thought before going under was...Dark is good...dark means no one can see me...dark means no one can hurt me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment