Sunday 7 August 2011

Rainbow Chasers

I am not a fan of mornings...They come a little too early in the day for my taste. So,watching the sunrise with a cup of coffee is not really my style. It is not to say that I don't enjoy an occasional 'early bird' day once in a while. That is what I did today. Well technically,that is not very true because my early morning accounted for a sleep less night ;) and lots of movies :) My schedule has become so weird that my room mate has dubbed  me insomniac  :D

This past week has been so hot I swear steam was coming out of my finger tips. Thankfully that has given way to  rain the past couple of days. Downside: there is no way in hell you can go out.

I thought of braving the rain and going for a walk in it yesterday. Rain ran away, apparently. It drizzled a bit trying to force me back inside,but finally gave up :) Me-1, Rain-0.

This array of colours made my day yesterday. It was so so so beautiful :)



I almost felt like chasing the rainbow to find where it touches the ground,to find my pot of gold guarded by a leprechaun...

We are all rainbow chasers in a way. At one point or the other, all of us have dreamt about having something which is out of reach. Something as beautiful,yet unattainable...isn't that what dreams are made of? Furthermore, no one said that you can't have it just because it is a dream right?

 "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" 


P.S: The title is not exactly apt...but I sort of liked it ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment