Friday 19 August 2011

What dreams are made of...

I have a ring. It says love. It changes colour from deep blue to light greenish yellow. It has all the colours on a peacock's tail.



There is something about bright colours,that makes me feel better instantly,no matter how bad my mood is. The brighter,the better. There are these light-globes that I see when I am on my evening strolls...they change colour,from white to purple to blue...from green to orange to neon pink. Even when I've hit rock bottom (emotionally,that is), they never fail to lift my spirits.






I couldn't capture my favourite,neon pink,because no matter how much I tried,it came out all blurry :(

Same is true about flowers. Why should I say more...pictures speak in greater volumes than words right...










We always hear people praise the beauty of sunrises,of mornings. But for me,twilight is the magical time. Probably because it is closer to the time I wake up...lol. But there truly is something in the light from the setting sun that brings out the beauty in the most ordinary sights.



This is a very ordinary looking building next to mine when the evening sun shines on it.


These are the storage trunks from a wholesale shop behind my apartment. When the sun shines from behind them,they become picturesque. It forces me to think,isn't this what life is all about...seeking beauty in the most unlikely places...bringing out the best in the worst situations...Isn't this the stuff that dreams are made of.....





1 comment: