Wednesday 23 January 2013

A very late New year post :)

This is my first post in 2013. I am slightly late in welcoming the new year it seems. I had an awesome time,spent Christmas and New year in the UK with Capricious,Loudspeaker and a whole bunch of friends. It was wonderful :) 2012 was a good year in all; I met a lot of cool people, I had a great time, did some crazy things for the first time ever in my life...the list is really long :) I am grateful for all the wonderful people in my life today, I am happy with my life. As great as 2012 was, I am wishing for an even better 2013:)

Also, I turned a year older (and none the wiser,might I add...lol), I turned 24, I'm officially old now! Sigh!!! On the brighter side, I got two cakes and two parties; one in UK and a 2-part 2 day thing in Innsbruck...Yaayyy!!! And I am going home in a couple of weeks...and then...it is, Buongiorno Italia!!! The very first days in Innsbruck seems to have happened ages ago,I used to feel like I was staying in a hotel or something.It was just starting to feel like home here...And time to move...hmmmm !

Well, so, that's it...nothing much to write about, except exams!!! I am alive and well, I hope you are too. Let's all have a fun-filled and wonderful 2013 :) Au Revoir for now :)

PS: 1300 page views... I AM SOOOOOO THRILLED!!! Thank you Thank you Thank youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italia has her bigger sun to welcome you from your Austrian snow hangover... have fun my dear... thanks, as I see me (Loudspeaker) in this post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep...am sooo looking forward to that :D thanksss and...anytime :D ;)

    ReplyDelete