Thursday 31 January 2013

Randomness,that is thy name!!!

It is raining in Innsbruck. It makes me yearn most frightfully for the rain back home. It is just so beautiful, the haphazardness of torrents coming down from the skies, the trees nodding to the wind... hhmmm...Here it is more like drops of water falling independent of each other with a maddening time delay between two drops. It seems as if the rain is too scared to kiss earth, and rightly so, what with all the snow today and sun tomorrow, it is probably confused. 

I'll be home in less than a fortnight. I am sooooooo looking forward to it. I miss it all. I miss my room the most. It is pink, with weird figures drawn here and there with every goddamn colour imaginable,clashing horribly with pink to give it a totally weird overall look,with my mismatched wardrobe and writing table and wall shelf and door (on which there is a lot of graffitti from my growing years. The painters never have been able to take it off completely). I have 2 sets of windows and a huuuuggggeeee bed. I lie there and watch the fan make circles.Sometimes at night, when the street light throws shadows, I see the wind from the fan make cascades on my tiled ceiling. 

I want to do something to it myself, like paint a wall in a radical colour or something. Throw in the fact that I can't paint to save my life and we have a winner ;) No, seriously, like do some graffitti on the walls or something (provided I can find spray paint in my city, I have absolutely no clue where to buy it! ). I hope my parents go for it. Last time completely vetoed the idea of me painting, said they couldn't imagine the horror...lol. But, now I am a year older, maybe they will say yes (Here's hoping) (And I kind of sound like a teenager).

Well, that's all for the moment. I have a midnight meeting about my apartment in Italy. Ciao !!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment