Monday 10 December 2012

Snow!!!

It is snowing outside. The whole world is swathed under a white blanket. It is all breathtakingly,heart-achingly beautiful. It is beautiful in a way that makes my heart yearn for your presence.


The snow is falling hard and fast. I hold out my hand to catch a few flakes.Snow white against brown looks pretty, but then they melt into nothingness almost instantly. 


It is the same tree I wrote about before. It has a curtain of white against nakedness now. It's wish has come true. I am waiting for mine.....


2 comments:

  1. And it's soo pretty...I don't envy you the cold but the snow,definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, its raining outside and its so clear H2O and falling on you like God's sacred piss but very less salty if you feel it with your tongue buds... :) happy???

    ReplyDelete