Saturday 29 September 2012

Getting around Innsbruck

Today dawned chilly and cloudy and breathtakingly beautiful.

 
This snap would have been even more prettier, had I been able to zoom in a bit more. I clicked this in the bus, so didn't have more time before the helicopter flew by. It ws red and the contrast looked really nice.
 
We went to a fleamarket today. It mostly had clothes and knick knacks. It felt a bit sad, mainly because these were people who were selling there tiny treasures, nice things, because they needed the money more than these things. I'm probably feeling worse for them than they themselves do...I do that sometimes, well, most of the time :P. And the things are really quite cheap. I bought two books and a ring.


 
Here are some images from the flea market.
 




 
He belonged to one of the vendors there, paused for me very obligingly as soon as he saw my mobile camera, lol :)
 


 
 

 
It was such a beautiful day but for the cold. I wore like 3 layers to counter the cold, but my poor nose got so numb :(

 
This is a monument of some sort. I don't know what exactly. It looked nice  in an imposing,grand kind of way, hence the click :)

 
If any one can see the white spot in the mountains above this apartment bulding, I hope to buy that place some day (if it is a house) or go stay there sometime (if it is a hotel). In the morning when I woke up, the clouds were floating just below this place. It would be nice to live in such a place right, with the sky at your feet...I would feel like GOD!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment