Wednesday 5 September 2012

Life and Love :)


Hum raat ki intezaar mein
Din kaat lete hain…
Neend ki intezaar mein
Jage rehte hain…
Lekin jab se aapke hothon ne
Iss dil ko choo liya hain,
Humein neend mein bhi
Sukoon naseeb nahi hota….


I have a velvet box of dreams
I filled it with colours of love,
I set it in the Sun
It gave out a rainbow,
I saw your face
Shining out at me
And your smile
Said it all,
Without saying a word.


Waqt ka saath ho na ho
Aap wahi rehenge jahan hamesha the…
Humare dil mein, humare ruh mein,
Humare har dhadkan mein….

Clouds of gloom descend on me,
Now that its time to leave again…
Goodbyes have never really been my thing
I guess it never will be…
With you and me,
I hope it never needs to be…

Note:- Just some lines I wrote and felt like sharing...Totally random and totally mine ;)



                                                    Do not look back,
                                      No one knows how the world ever began.
                                                    Do not fear the future,
                                                   Nothing lasts forever.
                                         If you dwell on the past or future,
                                               You will miss the moment.

                                                                                 -Rumi








No comments:

Post a Comment