Saturday 9 June 2012

Rain, Rain, come again :)



**************************************************************************


So...the much anticipated monsoon is back once again, it would seem. Everything is beautiful,everything is green and easy on the eyes...When it rained for the first time this season,(Well, monsoon I mean, we have a lot of different types of rains in this part of the country,that it practically rains all the time ), I just had to experience it, rather than just see it. So I climbed up to the terrace, and on the rafters (My mom would probably have killed me for that) and just sat there, letting the rain soak me through. When I was drenched to my satisfaction, I climbed down to the sunshade and enjoyed the spectacle. It wasn't exactly very high up, but it felt like watching it from somewhere sheltered, but very much a part of it all,                                                                                     like from a cave or something.

                                                                                 


This one is my favourite....The disciplined perfection of water drops is adorable,methinks ;)













I  absolutely love watching my grounds in rain. I am very much a home-earth-bound person. When I am away, it is not the people I love that I miss the most, it is the way how things felt, that sense of belonging, which you never experience elsewhere, even if you stay there for aeons.




  **************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment