Thursday 25 April 2013

Why didn't you...?

You said that you'll be there, always.
You said that you will stay,forever.
You said that you would be mine,till eternity.
You said that you will never leave.
Yet all I have left of you now
Is a hollow in my heart,where you used to be.
I know no way to fill it
I know no way to stop my tears from welling over
I know no way of forgetting you
I know no way of moving on...
I know it wasn't your fault
I know that it just wasn't meant to be
I know that you couldn't have helped it...
But I can't help thinking...
Why didn't you fight harder?
Why didn't you fight harder,
For me, for us,for what we had together?
Why didn't you fight harder
For all that we had dreamt of?
Why didn't you fight harder
To stay with me?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete