Wednesday 20 March 2013

The Moment

I sit up whole nights with friends drinking and playing cards and get up at 8 am to make it to class. That is how I get through college.

I watch Grey's anatomy and F.R.I.E.N.D.S over and over again. That is how I get through heartbreak.

I vacuum and clean my room(s) and put everything into order in a purely OCD manner. That is how I get through boredom.

I sit and stare into space and do nothing whatsoever. That is how I get through loneliness.

I listen to old hindi movie songs and album songs (sad ones). That is how I get through sadness.

I go somewhere where I can look over an expanse of space and look down on everyone and everything. That is how I get over inferiority complex.

But sometimes, you don't want to get over what is plaguing you. You just want to sit there and wallow in whatever it brings. But after a while, you experience this sense of innate detachment from all that, the discomfort,the pain,the weakness...That is the moment when you realize that you can still go on no matter what you have lost or let go. That is the moment of pure strength. That is the moment when you realize who you really are.....



No comments:

Post a Comment