Tuesday 27 March 2012

When I went here and there,did this and that... :)

Warning: This is pretty much gonna be an "I went there,I saw that,I ate that" post with nothing substantial in it (Hell,when is it ever there...). I don't have anything to blog about and I am slightly bored...!!! 

It was a bright,sunny,humid day when we decided to go to the beach. It was hardly 10-15 kilometres away...but no one seemed to know the way ;) It was a lot of fun...We splashed about in the sea, walked on the sand,dried off on the rocks,watched the sunset.....It was a wonderful day :) :) :)









Then we ate this on the way back...and it was yummmmmmm ;) :D :D :D




This one is from yet another sunny day,at the Marine Drive (Kochi of course).....We know that sunlight has seven colours. Do we also know that it has this many forms???




This is from a hookah plan that backfired. We reached the place only to discover that it is closed for renovations. We wanted a 'change', so we did a 'BPL' on the CCD and went another place. It was called 'Cafe Cube'. It was quaint and cosy and inviting. Sort of reminded me of a Barista we frequented when in school and which,sadly enough doesn't exist anymore (ngeee ngeeeeee).  It had games and books and cartoon characters on the walls :) Cube certainly is Cute :)



Yes,it is UNO. Now you know the remarkable mental growth of the people I hang out with...sigh (:P) ;)

Last,but not the least,is a picture from Thiruvananthapuram Museum and Zoo premises,taken when I had gone to give GRE exam (not at the zoo,thank you very much). The sky was just too beautiful :)






No comments:

Post a Comment