Monday 19 March 2012

MINE ;)

The memory of these talks we have, bring a smile to my face. I love talking to you. I love the way your face scrunches up when you are paying attention.I love the way your face relaxes when you smile.  I love the way you smile when I have said something amusing,or absurd,or when you have. I love the way you keep asking questions upon questions upon questions. It makes me feel special. I love it that you are curious about what I do or think about stuff,how and why I do (or think) so and so forth. I love it that you can be so totally candid about things. I love that flabbergasted expression on your face when I say something shocking. I love the way you burst out laughing almost right after, and that then you just can't seem to stop it. I love it that I can surprise you into mild embarrassment sometimes,when our gazes lock. I love the way we can just talk on and on even after the conversation has ceased to make sense to people around. I love those moments,for it feels like we are the only people there...I love all that...and more...You truly are all I could have wished for. You are divine, and...You are MINE ;) ;) <3

6 comments: