Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas!

Christmas is around the corner again. It is that time of the year when the streets are filled by couples in love,holding hands and engaging in nausea inducing (due to jealousy if I might add) public displays of affection. It is at these times that I wish I were back in UK. The British,at least show affection only to dogs and horses!!!

It is not exactly easy to be single at this time. Even nature goes all out, throwing on her pristine blanket of snow(at least in this part of the year),looking all fresh and new right in time for the new year. It is weird how everything seems so heartbreakingly beautiful when you don't have anyone to share it with. I suppose that is the cruel irony of time.

My last Christmas was wonderful...This year Christmas eve will be spent in exams and Christmas in preparing for more exams and projects.  I guess I have good reason to wallow in self pity. Also,I find I am a little sad to leave Belgrade so soon. It has been my favourite so far. Ofcourse,I haven't seen Innsbruck in summer yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment