Monday 16 July 2012

Some things I want to let you know...


There is something in you,that reminds me of my favourite flowers.....a freshness,an austerity..a something..:)
You make me laugh, you make me think, you make me blush (which is no mean feat, I assure you )...You get me, what I think, what I'm trying to say, better than anyone ever has (which,incidentally, creeps me out big time sometimes, but it is nice in a way). Your perfume reminds me of  the ripe golden leaves in Autumn (weird euphemism, I know,but it really does). When I sat on that park swing ,holding your hand, I knew it wouldn't be easy to let go of this one. Stringing words together isn't exactly my forte, as you very well know, but I want to let you know, that it did mean something. Maybe it isn't forever, but that doesn't make it any less. All I know is that it matters a great deal to me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment