Friday 30 September 2011

On how I've been spending my days...

I haven't visited this space for a long time...for almost a month. It's hard to believe that I have been back for a month already. I guess time can fly by even when you are not having so much fun. My days have been more hectic than fun...sigh :-s

Seems like no one has been blogging much either...not many new posts in the 'following' column. I should probably attribute it to the heat...It is way too hot to do anything at all. I am seriously thinking about going into hibernation like a Polar Bear or something (only in summer as opposed to their winter hibernation). 

I came home to all the last minute hustle and bustle of my cousin's wedding. My dad,uncles,cousins everyone were rushing about madly with all the arrangements etc. I was left to sulk away in corners of different houses ( except my own, sadly)  with my 5 year old niece and soon to be missus sis for company. In all the excitement,it was a bit boring too I have to admit, receiving people you have never met in your life, smiling and making small talk, repeating my life history a hundred times...and the most hated question at last- so,any wedding plans in immediate future???  That week passed by in an almost nightmarish haze.

Immediately after that started my GRE coaching classes. I found them boring at first, the sociopath that I am, the prospect of meeting new people wasn't exactly something I was thrilled about. But I'm starting to like it there, and have made some friends, and the classes aren't all that bad now. The downside is that,it sort of fills my days. I am left with no time to complain of boredom..that's something new right...lol ;)

That's it...Nothing much seems to be happening around me,although I did see a facebook update that said that one of my school batch mates has given birth to a boy... I would like to quote Chandler when Ross had Ben:  " I can't believe one of us has one of these...I still am one of these...!!!"


2 comments:

  1. I would always like to remain one of those, thats the beauty of childhood

    ReplyDelete